sugar is sweet but revenge is sweeter

i feel like such a fool. of course you'd keep in contact with each other and get together again because that's what losers like you do; they find other losers and stick together. misery just loves company, right?

should have expected that. i'm not exactly mad at the girl. no, she wasn't the problem. the problem was and still is: YOU.

you sneaky, big fat liar.

i trusted you. that was my mistake and i paid for it but never again shall i place my trust on you , even if you're one of my own flesh and blood.

because i've said it again and again; i hate people lying to my face. dare me to flykick you into my little black book.

i, for one, has never been the type to 'sit down, watch and be patient'. nope, never. i've always been the girl to "take action and then think about the consequences".

but for you, i shall wait. i will sit down comfortably, watch gleefully and be patient for the day where i shall lash out on you to my heart's desire.

because revenge has never taste any sweeter.

0 blue love received: